BRW Architects in Dallas is looking to add a Project Architect to our team!
The Project Architect is responsible for the delivery of the project through the design, production and construction phases. This position works directly with Project Principal, Project Manager and Project Designer in confirming the design program, scope of work and delivery requirements. The Project Architect shall demonstrate a thorough understanding of construction, building materials and construction detailing and will be responsible for implementation and documentation of the project. The Project Architect shall demonstrate professional knowledge in designing to meet zoning and building codes, and current building industry standards.
Additionally, the Project Architect oversees the production and coordination of the design and construction documents, works with the staff and consultants to ensure the drawing and specifications are coordinated and properly represent the design intent, and is expected to demonstrate the professional knowledge, attention to detail, design sense, and sound judgment.
The successful candidate will be energetic, have a keen eye for detail, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for the diverse range of duties.
- A current professional architectural registration license is required
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture from an accredited program is required, Masters of Architecture from an accredited program is preferred
- 5 to 10 years previous experience coordinating projects of various scales and budgets
- Management skills with the ability to lead the team, consultants and maintain client relationships through effective communication are required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit Autodesk Architecture is required
- Additional experience with SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite is preferred
- Candidate must possess strong organizational skills, be self motivated, and have the ability to achieve goals and deadlines
- Knowledge and/or experience with LEED Certification process and procedures is a plus
For consideration please submit your cover letter, resume and work samples.
Submit online only: firstname.lastname@example.org