BRW is thrilled to announce that Charlene Simon has joined our Dallas office!
Charlene was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. She is a 1st generation American; her parents immigrated to the US from the Caribbean island of Grenada affectionately known as the Isle of Spice. She attended Ringling College of Art & Design in Sarasota, Florida and studied interior design and space planning.
In addition to visiting family all around the world, Charlene and her husband enjoy traveling to exotic destinations and exploring this beautiful world.
- Favorite Architect? Santiago Calatrava
- Where is your dream destination? Fiji
- If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? Adaptation. I’d have the ability to overcome any obstacle because I would be immune to anything after 1st exposure, the same trick never works twice.
- When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? When I am not in the office, my hobbies are to travel (so far we’ve been to Curacao, Trinidad, Grenada, Bahamas, Alaska, Canada & South Africa) (upcoming trips to Thailand and Holland) , hand-crafts, volunteering, socializing with family and friends.
- What inspires you? The awe and wonders of nature inspires me!