BRW Architects would like to extend a warm welcome to Aldo Guerra in our Dallas office.
Aldo was born in Monterrey, Mexico and lived there until he was 12. In 2000, he began a new life in the new millennium when he made a big move to San Antonio, Texas. It was there that he developed a great interest in how buildings work and started early architecture studies at a community college. After finishing undergraduate studies with a degree in Architecture at The University of Texas in San Antonio, Aldo and his wife moved to Dallas where he pursued a Masters degree in Architecture at The University of Texas in Arlington.
We are excited to have Aldo as part of the team…and speaking of teams, he and his wife and expecting their first child in August? Congratulations!
- Favorite Architect? Tom Kundig
- Where is your dream destination? I would like to open my own Architecture firm…anywhere!
- If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? To Fly, that way I can save in gas and plane tickets, it would also be a pretty cool view.
- When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? Photography, reading, sketching and running.
- What inspires you? The multicultural city we are living in and its environmental issues.