BRW Architects welcomes Nora Schwaller in our San Francisco office!
Nora was born and raised in Accokeek, MD. Specifically, she lived in a quirky area called the Moyaone Reserve, which is just 20 miles south of D.C. After high school, she made her way to New Orleans where she attended Tulane University for their 5-year M.Arch program. After graduating in 2013, she spent the following summer on a cross-country bike trip benefitting affordable housing through Bike & Build. Afterwards, she accepted a job in California and moved out to San Francisco with her girlfriend and their dog, Bandit.
- Favorite Architect? I.M. Pei
- Where is your dream destination? To visit? This changes, but currently I’d like to go to Hawaii to visit my sister and my baby nephews, or go check out Antelope Canyon.
- If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? The ability to travel anywhere instantaneously.
- When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? I like hiking, climbing, reading, and brunch.
- What inspires you? Learning.