On January 20, 2015, the extensively renovated Francis Hall welcomed close to 1,000 students for the spring semester. Located in the Historic Core of Texas A&M University, the building is a vital piece of the University’s overall identity. Francis Hall was originally built in 1918 and in 2014 was repurposed and dedicated to the Department of Construction Sciences, serving as a research and educational facility. Programmed spaces include classrooms, an auditorium/lecture hall, bid room mock-up suite, Building Information Modeling (BIM) lab, continuing education center, job trailer mock-up, museum of construction/building, student competition leadership suite, student lounge, safety and specialty labs, industry relations suite, and faculty offices.
Here are a few links with more information: