BRW Architects would like to extend a warm welcome to Denisse Dufreche in our Dallas office!
Denisse was born in Cuba and moved to New Orleans when she was 11 years old. She attended the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and received her Master of Architecture degree in 2010. After college, she worked for a small firm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for two years and in 2012, moved to Dallas to be closer to her family, eager to experience what a city this size had to offer.
- Favorite Architect? Alvar Aalto
- Where is your dream destination? Anywhere there is a white sand beach…
- If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? To be invisible
- When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? Dancing, Oil/ Water color/ Mix-Media Painting, Building Legos!
- What inspires you? Culture, surrounding landscape, family and loved ones