Let’s meet Brittany! Brittany joined us at the beginning of the summer here in the Dallas office! She had previously worked in our College Station office during her time at A&M. We have loved working with her and think she is a great addition to BRW.
Originally from the Dallas area, Brittany’s parents moved her east to the humble town of Canton, Texas during her high school years. In 2006 she attended college at Texas A&M University to study Environmental Design. As a part of her education experience, an internship with the BRW College Station office sparked her true passion for what the working world of architecture had to offer. Following graduation Brittany worked two years full-time for a local architecture firm. During this time she gained a new understanding of her motivation and desire to become a licensed architect. She returned to Texas A&M University for a Master of Architecture with certificates in Sustainable Urbanism and Historic Preservation.
1. Favorite Architect? Olson Kundig, for his incredible attention to detail.
2. Where is your dream destination? Europe, of course!
3. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? To function without sleep, so much can be done between the hours of 12am and 7am.
4. When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? I truly enjoy new adventures, being active, and exploring new places. I love recreational sports, but more recently just a simple run along the local trails with good company.
5. What inspires you? Strong, confident, passionate individuals who are determined in reaching their goals no matter what obstacles come their way. I like to think of every challenge as an opportunity.