Avi was born in Searcy, AR and lived there until he was around two years old. He then moved to Indianapolis for a few years, but he considers his hometown to be Daleville, IN where he spent twenty years of his life. Avi attended Ball State University to pursue his interest in architecture and graduated in 2012. He decided it was time to move away from home in order to gain more intellectually fulfilling, broaden his experiences, therefore he moved to Texas and attended Texas A&M University for his Master’s.
1. Favorite Architect? My favorite architect has to be Renzo Piano. The manner in which he fuses both art and science in his work is truly a sight to be seen.
2. Where is your dream destination? I don’t know if I really have one single dream destination, but if I had to choose, I would say sightseeing and hiking through the Amazon because it would be a wild adventure.
3. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? My one superpower would no doubt have to be the ability to breath underwater so I could see the various depths of the ocean.
4. When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? During my free time, if I am not usually outside, then I spend most of my time reading books and getting lost in my imagination.
5. What inspires you? My inspiration comes from my family, since they have supported me and have set such a great example for me to live up to. I feel obligated and inspired to return the favor.