Amelia was born in Vietnam and moved to Texas with her parents when she was 5. Since the 8th grade, she knew she wanted to be an architect. She attended UTA for both her bachelor’s and master’s degree. This is her first time working for an architecture firm. She can’t wait until she completes her IDP hours and passes all the AREs and become a licensed architect!
1. Favorite Architect? Massimo Carmassi. The modest, yet intricate, style of his architecture is truly inspiring.
2. Where is your dream destination? Rome. I was fortunate enough to have had the chance to explore The Eternal City five years ago but would love to go back.
3. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? Super speed! There just aren’t enough hours in the day for me to accomplish all I want to do at normal speed.
4. When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? Photography, travel, and watching the Texas Rangers.
5. What inspires you? Clouds