Katherine recently joined us in our Houston office! She has been a great addition & fits right in with her fellow Aggies in the office!
Katherine was born in Tallahassee, Florida, but moved to Beaumont, TX, before she turned two. Katharine stayed in Beaumont until she went to college at Texas A&M University, where she received her undergraduate in Environmental Design and her Masters in Architecture. After graduation, she married her husband, Luke, and moved to Baytown, TX. A few years later and a few months after having their son, Connor, they decided to move to Kingwood, TX.
1. Favorite Architect? Frank Lloyd Wright.
2. Where is your dream destination? Buena Vista, Colorado.
3. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? Apparition (Harry Potter is a superhero, right? … =) So I can travel to Europe (or any other location) in a weekend.
4. When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? Photography, Photo Books, and Running.
5. What inspires you? Being outdoors in the mountains.