We would like to welcome Igor on board at our BRW Dallas office.
Igor was born in Sarajevo, Bosnia and lived there until he was 5 years old upon which he moved to Italy for 3 years and by 1997 made it to Fort Worth with his family. He graduated high school in Aledo, TX and decided to attend the University of Texas at Arlington to study architecture. He graduated with his bachelors in Spring 2011 and started working/looking for work before he went back for his Masters. During his break he built a house with a friend, worked at a small pub in Fort Worth, and did contract/intern work for a residential architect in Dallas called Eddie Maestri LLC. In Fall 2012 Igor started his Masters at UTA where he continued to work, travel, and learn as much as he could about everything and anything.
1. Favorite Architect? – Louis Kahn, he was my first architectural hero, the poetry in his brutality is just breathtaking.
2. Where is your dream destination? – On the beaches of Croatia, aka Westoros (GOT reference)…
3. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? – To be the Avatar, because who wants to bend only one element?
4. When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? – Travel, architecture, music, drawing, video games, family, friends, not in that particular order.
5. What inspires you? – My parents, they have come a long way, and only have them to thank for where I am and what I have become.