Our next employee spotlight is Amanda Rotter from our College Station office:
Amanda’s hometown is West Columbia, Texas. She graduated from Texas A&M with her Bachelors of Environmental Design in 2007 and with her Master of Architecture in 2009. She worked with an architecture firm in Bryan for four years doing commercial architecture; mainly renovations and small new buildings for Texas A&M. She has been married for three years to her husband, Frank and has two dogs.
1. Favorite Architect? Renzo Piano
2. Where is your dream destination? Home: Texas / Vacation: Venice & Barcelona
3. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? Fly, because I always thought I could be Mary Poppins as a child.
4. When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? I like to cook, travel, and hang out with friends and family.
5. What inspires you? I can find inspiration from almost anything, but the people I’m around inspire me the most.