We have been proud to bring on several new faces to the BRW family in the past few months. We would like to take some time for you to get to know them.
First up, Kendra Sayre from our Houston office:
Kendra was born and raised in West Virginia. She attended Fairmont State University where she earned her bachelors in Architecture, and completed her Masters in Architecture at UNC Charlotte. Four years ago, her and her husband moved to Texas. She became a member of the BRW team in October 2013 and has been enjoying her time in the Houston office.
1. Who is your favorite Architect? – Frank Lloyd Wright
2. Where is your dream destination? – Australia
3. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? – If I could have any superhero power it would be the ability to teleport so that I could go anywhere at the drop of a hat.
4. When you’re not at the office, what are your hobbies? – My hobbies are that I’m “crafty.” I mostly crochet but also enjoy making all sorts of things from ornaments to home décor.
5. What inspires you? – I find inspiration in my friends and family.